Working on historic building projects can be challenging and demands a special range of skills combined with a depth of experience. We at ADHPRO know, from long familiarity, that our care and attention to detail is rewarded when buildings are comprehensively restored for the future, sympathetically converted for new, viable uses, or correctly maintained so as to reduce annual repair costs.
One of the pleasures of working in restoration, whether a Conservation Area cottage or Stately Home, is the range of buildings encountered, the diversity of problems that need to be overcome and the traditional skills that must be brought to bear. ADHPRO has the required professional expertise tor this demanding situation.
- Conservation & Restoration
- Conversion and Rehabilitation
- Fire Damage Building Inspection, Protection and Restoration.
- Traditional Techniques, including Stonemasonry, Lime Plasterwork.
- Listed Building Constraints
- English Heritage and Conservation Officer Requirements
- Grants, Finance and VAT Implications
- Planned Repair and Maintenance
- Schedules of Condition and of Dilapidations